Friday, February 11, 2005

PrestonWatch: Week Eight

I've been desperately trying to snap a picture of Preston smiling, but usually he wiggles his head around when he does it and I get a blurred image. The best I could manage was this one where's he got this small "I'm up to something" smile. He's growing so fast, it's hard to keep him in clothes. He's about 14 lbs. and his 3-6 month clothes are already getting too short. Between my husband (6'1") and me (5'11"), he'll definitely be taller than average. I don't know if he'll be as tall as my brother who is 6'5", but maybe he'll play basketball when he gets older. Then again, he might be interested in science like his mom, or the law like his dad. Or maybe he'll have musical or artistics abilities. The possibilities are endless at this stage of his life!


8weeks.1.jpg

No comments: