Monday, January 12, 2004

Blogger Blues

I think I've come down with a case of Blogger Blues. You know, when you feel like nobody reads your useless, pathetic blog no matter how much work you put into it, you're bored stiff of the same old Dean this, Bush that, France sucks, etc, and fisking LLL tripe seems unappealing. I need a good laugh and if all fails, take a useless quiz. I found this one via The Anti-idiotarian Rottweiler.

Which muppet are you?

Bunson jpeg
You are Dr. Bunson Honeydew.
You love to analyse things and further the cause of
science, even if you do tend to blow things up
more often than not.

HOBBIES:
Scientific inquiry, Looking through microscopes,
Recombining DNA to create decorative art.
QUOTE:
"Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and
60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will
surge through your body. Ready?"

FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST:
John Cougar Melonhead

LAST BOOK READ:
"Quantum Physics: 101 Easy Microwave
Recipes"

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
An atom smasher and plenty of extra atoms.


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Beaker was always one of my favorites because I felt sorry for him always being the guinea pig (I like to root for the underdog). I always wanted him to get even with Dr. Honeydew. Some jerk in my O Chem lab started calling me Beaker after I dropped a piece of glassware though. Grrr.....

Update: Frank J. is also great for those Blogger Blues. And I found a great comic strip for blogger geeks called Dork Tower (via Who Tends the Fires). Excellent!

No comments: