Thursday, March 03, 2005

Babyblogging: Week 11

Ok. So today I'm posting a picture from last week and this week to make up for the missed post. And I promise the pictures are worth the wait. The first one shows Preston at age 10 weeks taking a bath. He loves his baths! He hated them at first, but now he just relaxes and enjoys the warm water. I can't wait until he's old enough to sit up by himself in our bathtub, and play with a bunch of unnecessary toys purchased because I was convinced they were critical for his intellectual and emotional development. Of course, babies can be entertained by almost anything, not just overpriced toys. Sigh! It's so easy to spoil your kids.

Preston_bath_3_9_weeks.2005-02-20.jpg



This next picture shows Preston at 11 weeks taking a nap with Mr. Rabbit. I can't think of a better name than Mr. Rabbit, so I'll leave the naming up to Preston. I never had a favorite stuffed animal, but I had a favorite blanket. I carried it everywhere with me until it fell apart. I still remember the smell of it, but I don't remember what it looked like. So far, Preston is not a thumb sucker, as I was. He sucks on everything--pacifiers, various fingers, Mr. Rabbit, Mr. Bear--except he hasn't yet discovered his feet are just as tasty.

11weeks_asleep.jpg

No comments: