Friday, December 19, 2003

This week's New Weblog Showcase

Here are my pick's for this week's The Truth Laid Bear's New Weblog Showcase:

My Word: The Politics of the Lord of the Rings
Politics plus Lord of the Rings commentary? We lovesss it, yes we do Preciousssss.

Pragmatic Conservatism by Dan K. O'Leary: Bush, Saddam, and Howard Dean
Dan is a fellow Alliance member and I also enjoyed his commentary on Howard Dean. This guy is fearless in the face of Deanbots.

Spam Town: Spam of the Week
At first I was thinking, who wants to read a blog about spam? But then I read a few of his posts, and there's quite a bit of useful info for avoiding spam. The entry post also had an amusing bit of spam where the sender was looking for stuff like a warp generator and a series time transducing capacitor. Wacky stuff!

No comments: