Friday, January 16, 2004

Happy Friday!

I've crawled out of my dark hole known as the physiology room long enough to post. If I keep this up much longer, I'll soon be wearing sunglasses at night and hissing "my precioussss fliesesssss." Anyway, I'd like to thank all my blog buddies, especially Denita of Who Tends the Fires for their encouragement. I will probably not be posting as much in the next few weeks since my experiments are finally taking off and I'm working on graduating this summer.

In celebration of Friday, I've taken a really silly quiz (hat tip Denita) to determine what level of hell I should go to after I leave this mortal coil
.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Extreme
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Yes, I'm a goody-two shoes who just landed in purgatory. Whaddya expect from a Mormon?

No comments: