In celebration of the New Year, I've made several resolutions for 2004.
1. I will not call every LLL I disagree with a commie (only some of them).
2. I will not gloat when every prediction my lefty friends have made is proven wrong e.g. Iraq's WMDs, the Iraq-Al Qaeda connection, and Bush's re-election.
BTW, this essay by iowahawk entitled Why I Am a Democrat is hilarious.
3. I will not drive my husband nuts with my obsessive newsjunkyism.
4. I will read books and view movies other than the Lord of the Rings.
5. I will finish school this year one way or another, even if I have to blackmail my mentor.
6. I will not taunt my husband when his BYU Cougars suck next year and are soundly defeated by my Utah Utes. FYI, my Utes trounced Southern Mississippi 17-0 yesterday in the Liberty Bowl. How sweet it is!