Saturday, January 17, 2004

My Vote for This Week's New Weblog Showcase

I'm voting for Ivy is Here in the non-political blog category. Ivy is a writer from Dublin and she discusses poetry, short stories, other literature. I like her word of the day feature on her sidebar. Check out her post on a discussion on poetry she had with her significant other, Crows and ravens was yesterday's theme. Maybe she'll inspire me to start writing poetry again. Grad school has a tendency to make the creative side of your brain atrophy and the logical side overgrow. For this reason, I'm no fun at sci-fi movies.

None of the political blogs peaked my interest. I think I'm burned out on politics for the moment. I hope November comes soon.

Anyway, vote for your favorite new blogs in the Truth Laid Bear's New Weblog Showcase here.

No comments: